Pure Jagua paste (cones)
Pure Jagua paste (cones)
Pure Jagua paste - available exclusively here! This stains a gorgeous navy to deep midnight blue stain - an all-natural alternative to toxic "black henna" products made with dangerous additives. This is a silky smooth paste with a consistency like henna, so it's easy to create gorgeous, intricate designs!
Our Pure Jagua paste is NOT mixed with henna, which means you'll get a consistently blue-to-black stain every time!
These cones are small - allowing you to use just what you need while the rest stays perfectly preserved in your freezer (see photo reference)! One cone contains approximately 10-12 grams (~1/2 oz) of paste. This is enough for 4-5 medium sized designs, depending on how heavily you apply the lines.
The potency of the stain lasts a long time. A test cone was left out on the counter for 10 full days, and still left an incredibly dark stain! The consistency of the paste starts to thicken and clump a bit over time however, so we still recommend always storing your cones in the freezer between uses.
Ingredients: organic cassia powder (cassia obovata), jagua juice (Genipa americana), organic cane sugar, and a blend of essential oils*.
* All essential oils are therapeutic grade and USDA certified organic, or wild harvested. Oils may include any/all of the following: cajeput (melaleuca cajuputi), lavender (lavandula angustifolia), cedarwood (cedrus atlantica), lemongrass (cymbopogon flexuosus), frankincense (boswellia carterii), cardamom (elettaria cardamomum) and/or clove bud (syzygium aromaticum) and occasionally others. If you have allergies or sensitivities to a particular oil, please inquire.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
- Pure Jagua paste is only shipped on Mondays-Wednesdays to ensure freshness upon delivery.
- Sorry, U.S. addresses only
- Pure Jagua paste is shipped frozen so that it is as fresh as possible upon arrival.
* Jagua is a citrus fruit and may cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals. We always recommend a small patch test before applying a full-sized design. *
What is jagua?
Jagua is a tropical rainforest fruit found in South America, the Caribbean and Mexico. The juice of the fruit stains the top few layers of skin, typically lasting for 1-2 weeks until it fades due to exfoliation.
We source our product exclusively from Fresh Jagua, the industry leader in sustainable, fair-trade harvesting and safe production.
What is the consistency like?
Just like henna! Take a look at our video on Instagram: