Henna Party Kit
Henna Party Kit
Have a henna party! This kit contains everything you need to mix your own henna paste, plus glitter and bindis for some bling.
- 50 grams Suraja Certified Organic henna powder (enough for 150-200 small designs, see below)
- 1/2 oz Certified Organic Cajeput essential oil
- Squeeze bottle applicator
- Pipette (for dispensing oil)
- Carrot bag (for filling applicator)
- Recipe and complete instructions
- 3 bottles of glitter dust or glitter gel, your choice!
- One package of stick-on bindis (package contains at least 5)
- Aftercare instructions
- Design sheet for inspiration
- Store your supplies in the included eco-friendly cloth bag! (Color may differ slightly from photo)
How much will this make?
The supplies in the kit will make two recipes. Each recipe will make about 3 ounces of henna paste (fills the applicator bottle 6 times), for a total of about 12 bottles. Each bottle will make dozens of small to medium sized henna designs. You can mix a batch, fill your applicator and then freeze the rest. It will keep for months!
Henna can be applied with a variety of tools, most commonly using small squeeze bottles or hand-rolled cones. Squeeze bottles generally provide better results for beginners because they are easier to learn, so this is included in the kit. Bottles are also re-usable, making them more eco-friendly! They do require more pressure and as a result your muscles may fatigue more quickly. Eventually many artists switch to hand rolled cones. If you'd like to give these a try, you can add them on here: hand rolled cones. Or, save money and roll your own cones! You can buy pre-cut material here: cello rectangles.