Protect your henna design with a spritz or two of finishing spray. Locks in moisture and seals the design against the skin to ensure beautiful results! Pure artesian water blended with organic cane sugar and essential oils will add a lovely dose of aromatherapy to your henna sessions. We always use our finishing spray for our brides, festival customers and more. Easy to use, and no mess!
Several lush scents to choose from:
- Rose Petal - (NEW) Sweet, fresh Turkish rose. Gentle and relaxing.*
- Nag Champa - (Top Seller) Rich, sensual sandalwood blended with fragrant Himalayan jasmine
- Lavender Rose - (Top Seller) High-altitude lavender with Turkish rose. Sweet, relaxing and gentle *
- Bali Breeze - Fresh, tropical plumeria, sweet orange and lemongrass
- Spicy Chai - An exotic blend of cardamom, nutmeg, sweet orange & a hint of clove
- Sanctuary Blend - Infused with ancient frankincense and sweet orange
- Mojito - Fun, fresh lime and mint **
* For pregnant moms we recommend the rose petal and lavender rose sprays
** My blend is made with distilled lime, which is not phototoxic
Spritz your finished design from about 8-10 inches above. You can spray once or twice immediately, no need to wait. If you have time, you can spritz it once more after the design has dried. Works beautifully with our fresh henna paste and our jagua paste.
2 oz fine mist bottle. Contains no preservatives, other than a dash of organic lemon juice. Store in refrigerator to preserve freshness.